RE: runlevel + Serverstart at bootup

For SystemV machines (Debian), you need to make the necessary changes for each
run level...

Actually, all of the start scripts in each of the /etc/rc*.d directories are
simply symbolic links to the actual scripts in the /etc/init.d directory.

So, you make changes to your startup scripts by editing the scripts in that
directory, and depending where the symbolic links are pointing to will determine
whether you need to make changes to multiple files.

//Todd

"Sean 'Shaleh' Perry" <shaleh@valinux.com> on 10/27/2000 08:01:24 AM

Sent by:  "Sean 'Shaleh' Perry" <shaleh@valinux.com>