Re: wget can't find remote directory

Sie schrieben:
> I'm trying to download documents from
> http://www.textkritik.de/bka/dokumente/dok_buelow/
> With Netscape I have access to the .htm files in that directory, 'wget
> -r http://www.textkritik.de/bka/dokumente/dok_buelow/' doesn't work,
> probably because the site is obviously databased. Is there a way to do
> recursive downloads in this case?
>
> -- Andre

Very short: There is a "Gesamttext zum Herunterladen", in the case you
missed it.
I think it's a normal directory, where you are not allowed to cd to.

Another solution would be a shell for-loop with wget, because it seems, that the
links are simply numbered buelow1.htm - buelowXX.htm ...

HTH
--
(Dr.) Michael Hummel
mailto: mh@seitung.net