need help installing sendmail 8.11 in potato

I can compile sendmail on potato but when I run sendmail config, have problems building aliases.db, userdb.db
and virtusertable.db

If I try hash
    FEATURE(`virtusertable', `hash /etc/mail/virtusertable')dnl
I get:
    makemap: error opening type hash map /etc/mail/virtusertable.db: Invalid argument

If i try dbm I get:
makemap: Need to recompile with -DNDBM for dbm support

I think its relatated that potato doesnt' comes with libnns-db ?

I also ¡ve tried to buid with  -ldb  either than -ldb2 on
    debian/local/site.config.m4.in

thanks,
jaume.