help: how install sendmail 8.11 with old libc6

hi,

I have a potato server running oracle who uses sendmail and apache from
woody
Last week I switched sources.list to woody to upgrade sendmail and
apache.
This causes upgrade of libc6, as I succesfully upgraded on a other
server (a completelly woody one) I had no surprise.. but...
...oracle 8.1.6 (release 2) doesn't works with libc6 2.1.95

So I need to downgrade to libc6 2.1.3 but then apache and sendmail
woodies ones doesnt' works now with libc6 2.1.3

well,
which methods I have for installing apache and sendmail from woody
deb-src using old libc6 ?

bests,
jaume.