Multiple e-mail personalities

I am trying to get something to work, but am having trouble.  I have
searched web pages and manuals, but I am just not seeing how to
accomplish what I want.  It is easily done on my Windows machine with
Eudora, so there has to be a solution.

The problem is that I have several e-mail addresses that I want to
use to send and receive mail with my home computer.  I currently use
mutt as my reader and exim as my transport.  Does anyone know how to
configure mutt to use multiple names and how to configure exim so it
sees how the message is addressed and uses the smarthost for the right
from address?

Thanks,
Ryan
--
"Men are from Macs.  Women are from VMS." Erwin, User Friendly
http://www.userfriendly.org/cartoons/archives/99dec/19991203.html