Talk daemon

Is it possible to get the talk daemon to give an alert of a talk by
running a program and not only the text message in the odd xterm?

Sometimes the message comes in an xterm behind another app I'm using and
I don't see it. I don't hear it as I have turned off the pc speaker
and usually play some music so I would not have heard it even if
the pc speaker was on.

Thanks in advance...

--
Preben Randhol  --  Ph.D Student  --  http://www.pvv.org/~randhol
«.., chaos is found in greatest abundance wherever order is being