Tcl development conf.

Hi!!

I have a little problem because I am trying to compile something that requires
the development files of Tcl/Tk. I
have installed both packages (tcl8.2-dev/tk8.2-dev), but it turns out that the
configure script of this program
does not find tcl.h. I have checked that the standard installation of this two
packages place everything under
tcl8.2 subdir in /usr/include, so that is why it is not found? How do you
enable ldconfig to automatically look
there to find the include files? Is it just a question of making a soft link
somewhere (for example in
/usr/local/include?) or there is a more elegant alternative?
I know that this is so to enable different version of Tcl/tk to be installed,
but it breaks all the autoconf files in every package I run "configure"...

Thanks in advance for the help!!

Nacho.

--
Ignacio Más Ivars
Department of Teleinformatics - Royal Institute of Technology (KTH/IT)