Woody & Serious ISP Problem

  I am running woody with a new, complete install
on a new drive.  Every time I send mail to one
particular listserver (Patriarchy list at EGroups),
my modem is shut off.  My logs show no intrusions
or strange processes when this happens.  I've been
running Debian development versions for over four
years.

  Please send replies to this address also, as I
am not subscribed to the debian-user list right
now.  Thanks in advance!

Art Lemasters

=====