iBCS libsocket libnls -help

 Hello to all Debianers

 I got to deal with UNIX sockets ( from a SCO C program ) under
Linux.

 It seems I got to emulate libsocket ( linls and libx too ) under
Linux.
 Isn't it possible to use a shared SCO Unix libsocket.a ???

 The solution to Emulate libsocket.a seems to be iBCS ( Intel Binary
Compatibility System ).
 This needs to patch the kernel, the only version iBCS ( and iBCS extras ) packages I found were foe a calera distribution.

 Am I forced to use a specific kernel ( 2.2.14 ??? )

 Is it possible that the 2.4testn kernel give me more support
about this ???

 Where would it be possible to find a list of things I got to do and
warnings for possible difficulties ???

 Thanks to Linux and all Linuzians :-))