gnomeicu and remote gnome panel

Hi!
I have one, more theoretical question:
I have two machine: machine A with debian woody and Helix GNOME and machine B with Mandrake 7.0/RE and also with GNOME 1.2 (original, not HELIX).
I have gnomeicu installed on machine A.
THen I login to machine A from machine B and try to run gnomeicu - it crashes, because (as I understand) can not connect to gnome panel or, may be gnome session by using CORBA. Yes, it is true, I haven't gnome session started on machine A.
But I have gnome session and gnome panel started on machine B. As I know, it is not matter for CORBA where is the server: on local machine or in the net.
So, how can I say to gnomeicu, started on machine A to use gnome panel (or gnome session) on machine B?

PS Yes, I know, I can run gnomeicu with -a and it is works fine without any gnome panel, but as I understand, theoretically it is possible to use remote gnome panel, I want to know, is it possible on practise.

--
Best Regards.
Alexey Kakunin, M.Sc.