Re: pop-authenticate before SMTP?

On Tue, Oct 24, 2000 at 04:46:34AM -0700, Jonathan Markevich wrote :
> Does anyone know the best MTA to use that allows this?  I've tried
> running fetchpop just before manually flushing the queue but it
> doesn't seem to like it...  Right now I'm using Potato's exim.

	This smtp-after-pop or smtp roaming is well supported
with qmail and vpopmail. Check the vpopmail documentation how to
set it up; its really straigtforward. If you need further
assistance, dont hessitate to contact me private.

kind regards,
	Markus

--
Markus Fischer,  http://josefine.ben.tuwien.ac.at/~mfischer/