Re: Debian and Red Hat togheter

Sharing /home isn't so hard if there are only a few users.  I do it at
home where there is just me and (occasionally) my wife.

I have thought of sharing /opt and perhaps /usr/local, but have been
worried that in addition to the stuff that I install by hand some rpms
or debs will put stuff there.  I don't want to mix that stuff.