Re: deb package documentation

On Mon, Oct 23, 2000 at 11:42:05AM -0700, Stephen nyc wrote:
> I'm actually looking for the installation and
> configuration documentation in the package ipmasq.deb.
> I want to have it read and noted before I even try to
> install debian and set it up.

I don't know how you'd open the package to read the doc under Windoze, but
worse comes to worse I could send the basic files out of
/usr/share/doc/ipmasq to you, zipped up.

Of course, the package sets itself up nicely for you anyway.  If you are
looking to fine tune it then you should also look at the IPMasq HowTo or
search in Linux Gazette.  There are a number of rules/scripts floating around
as well. You also can search the Debian user list archives for possibilities.

Kenward