Re: Mail not configured. Best mail program?

In article <39F1CF52.794F783F@worldnet.att.net>, Antonio Rodriguez wrote:
>I tried to find it, but it does not exist as deb package. Does any body know where the
>debs are for pine?

	Yes, what you need to do is get the pine4-src package (which is in
the non-free section, so update your sources.list file to include the
non-free stuff).  Then after, you install that type the command "build-pine"
(I think, can't remember the exact command off the top of my head) and a deb
for Pine will be built.

---
Arcadio A. Sincero Jr.
Computer Science Major at the University of Maryland Baltimore County,
Linux systems administrator, wanna-be Windows and Linux software developer,
amateur competitive bodybuilder and all-around nice guy.

WWW: http://www.arcadio.net/~asincero (COMING REAL SOON NOW(tm)!)
E-mail: mailto:asincero@arcadio.net

"Only *I* can prevent narcissism!"