Re: debian-user-digest Digest V100 #297

On Fri, Oct 20, 2000 at 09:46:16AM -0400, Chris Hansen wrote:
> 		I have a small problem, I would like to be taken off the
> debian users list but when I try to unsubscribe I do not find my email
> address on the list that I can choose from .  If anyone can help please let
> me know.
> 		Great operating system, just made the mistake of signing up
> for the users list.
> 		Christopher Hansen
> 		Operations Administrator
> 		Continental Resources
> 		Wooddale, IL. 60191

hmm. your address is <chansen@br20-excha.conres.com> which, with the dash
in the domain name, might cause fits if the debian listbot has a
less-than-robust regex it uses to check for sanctioned email address patterns.

of course, it may also be that you changed your email, or signed up using
account A and are trying to sign off from account B (not that i've
ever experienced THAT, mind you)...

--
self-reference, n: see self-reference.

will@serensoft.com   ***   http://www.dontUthink.com/