Re: Mail not configured. Best mail program?

I have to tell you, IMHO the best GUI email proggie out there is
sylpheed.. it's not available on the english debian sites for some
reason. Because it's japanese (it supports japanese fonts) I had to grab
it from the japenese debian sites. It does filtering and
everything. Really nice.. check it out.

P.S. If you can't find it, I can attach it .. it's small I believe.

JP