RE: Help-problems with programming

1. I suppose just saying RTFM would not be enough here, so I would
suggest buying a book first. Here is a good book on Java that I use to
teach my Java courses.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0760010706/qid%3D/103-0672772-6
705427

2. Then when you need help, join a Java list.

3. As far as the 'main points of your program' go, first I would find
some example algorithms for printing text-based histograms, then I
would attempt to implement them, but first I would refer to #1.

Wes

Wesley A. Wannemacher
wawannem@nc.edu
Instructor, Network Administrator