Re: Anti-spam system

On Thu, Oct 19, 2000 at 07:40:37AM +0200, Robert Waldner wrote:

> which of course means that you should upgrade to at least 8.9.3-22 or
>  -23[0], the latter is already in stable.

My main problem wiht Sendmail is, given its history of problems, how
certain are you that this will be the last security problem? Especially,
now that there are other, and better, alternatives out there, postfix
is a drop-in replacement, from what I understand, why still use
Sendmail?

--
email: john@fjellstad.org                   Quis custodiet ipsos custodes