Re: pdf2ps problem

At 01:20 AM 10/19/2000 +0200, Andre Berger wrote:
>I had to convert a 114 MB pdf-file to ps. This took several hours on
>my P133, the result is 908 MB... The command I used was
>'pdf2ps -dPSLevel1 name.pdf name.ps'
>
>But I can't use the .ps file! Can I fix the following gv error? I have
>gs-aladdin, potato.
>
>-- Andre

Andre, i work a lot with pdf / ps on windows and linux

generally i use it "straight" can i ask why u used the -dPSLevel1 argument?

also a 114MB pdf is going to be an immense PS file (over 1GB) did you run out of room?

can i ask what you want it in PS for? there might be another way to skin this cat.

hope this helps

John