pppconfig

Greetings,

I had no problem using pppconfig to set up Linux to my ISP.  Also, I have
installed the Netscape package and all works well.

Now, I have a 2nd need - to also be able to connect to my company's RAS
server from my home and then be able to Telnet into our mainframe.  I do
this now with DUN when I boot to WIN98.

I have once again tried using pppconfig and I am quite close but not there
yet.  It seems that there should be something different with these two types
of configurations but I can't quite put my  finger on it.  I have created a
2nd file called   myoffice  (in addition to the default file named
provider).  I know that I must do  pon myoffice  to get there, and it dials
and connects, but then drop off (something about  "expect  host:").

Any coaching will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Don