Why is checksecurity looking at this?

I got this message in my box this morning:

/etc/cron.daily/standard:
find: /mnt/accountant_c: Input/output error

I confirmed that the error comes from checksecurity doing its setuid
checks.

My problem is not with the error; it's that checksecurity looks at this
filesystem at all.

Doing a 'mount' returns this:

//ACCOUNTANT/C on /mnt/accountant_c type smbfs

/etc/checksecurity.conf has these lines:

CS_TYPES=' type
(auto|proc|msdos|fat|vfat|iso9660|ncpfs|smbfs|'$CS_NFSAFS')'
#
CS_DEVS='^/dev/fd'
#
CS_DIRS='on /mnt'
#
CHECKSECURITY_FILTER="$CS_TYPES|$CS_DEVS|$CS_DIRS"

So it seems like /mnt/accountant_c ought to be filtered out on two
different criteria.

Has anyone else seen this sort of thing?  Should I make a bug report?