Re: X Font changed after woody dist-upgrade

guran remberg wrote:

> Ian Stuart wrote:
> >

> > My base font has changed dramatically - and is now *huge*
>
> When this happened in Mandrake 7.2beta, they were adviced to reinstall
> the XF86 100 points font.
Hmmmmm.

This seems to be a bigger problem than just fonts....

I've now noticed that the keyboard is in US mode, not UK..

Here is the relevent chunks from my XF86Config file:

<... snip>
Section "Files"
	#	FontPath	"unix:/7100"			# local font server
	# if the local font server has problems, we can fall back on these
	FontPath	"/usr/lib/X11/fonts/misc"
	FontPath	"/usr/lib/X11/fonts/cyrillic"
	FontPath	"/usr/lib/X11/fonts/100dpi:unscaled"
	FontPath	"/usr/lib/X11/fonts/75dpi:unscaled"
	FontPath	"/usr/lib/X11/fonts/Type1"
	FontPath	"/usr/lib/X11/fonts/Speedo"
	FontPath	"/usr/lib/X11/fonts/100dpi"
EndSection
<... snip ....>
Section "InputDevice"
	Identifier  "Keyboard0"
	Driver      "keyboard"
	Option      "XkbModel" "pc102"
	Option      "XkbLayout" "gb"
EndSection
<snip.....>

Can anyone spot the problem?
(All the files exist ;)

--
Ian Stuart - University computing services.