Re: Weird X Problem

On Tue, Oct 17, 2000 at 07:54:36AM -0700, Erik Steffl wrote:
>   xscreensaver has a screensaver that downloads random images from the
> net... called web collage (or similar name)... could have been the
> screensaver? they all can be ran independently (they are just programs
> that xsreensaver run), so you might have one way or another run it...
>
> 	erik

Could be, I guess. The strange think is that it did not restore the
normal screen when I pressed keys or moved the mouse.
Maybe it crashed or was hung for some reason and stopped responding.

I have that screensaver installed; it called webcollage. I tried to run it
and it generates black screen with fragments of images in it. So, it
could be that.

Ciao
-----
FB