Re: Java JSP Tomcat

Well, I've noticed that Tomcat is not listed in the work-needing and
prospective packages ( http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/ ) - so if you'd
like to pick it up, I'd be happy to see that. :)

I'm trying to figure out how to build debs right now, because I develop
using jde (which needs a maintainer) for tomcat/cocoon.