Re: Apt should be called "inapt" (rhymes with "inept")

another reason why you shouldnt reboot a box from remote :) when one of my
servers needs a reboot i always make sure someone is nearby incase
something goes bad. for the same reason i refuse to attempt a
slink->potato upgrade from remote, too risky.

of course i also pray whenever rebooting a server of any kind :) one time
recently i rebooted my home multipurpose server and it took me 45minutes
to get it to a state where it was fully functional again.(mostly not
putting programs in startup scripts/having to recompile 3rd party modules
for a new kernel, and rebooting many many times during the process to make
sure it goes right).

if i couldn't tune2fs -c0 i'd go mad!! :)

nate