My emails are vanishing...

I have an odd problem with my emails. I have a dialup
connection, I get my mail via fetchmail and for what I can see
it's working OK. Mutt is my mail reader and I also have GKrellM
running on the desktop (bear with me).
If I have more than 100 emails gkrellm stops the count at 100, Mutt only
diplays 100 even if I have 143 messages (for him I only have 100).
Sometimes after reading the first 100 and deleting them I can get the rest
if I restart mutt, other times they are lost...

????

--
Serge Delorme	<sdelorme@megacom.net>
Un autre utilisateur GNU/DEBIAN