Re: burning CDs

On Tue, 17 Oct 2000 01:25:52 +0700, Umum Wijoyo writes:
>> If you are not careful Goldenhawk software by default uses "RAW" files
>> not "ISO" files.
>> You need to make a cue file that gives the right cluster size something
>> like:-

You don´t happen to know how one can deal with the combination of .raw
 and .cue with "only" ;-) cdrecord and mkisofs at one´s hands?

>Anyway...
>I see we still need some floppies to do an install?

No.

>Is it possible that we install directly from the CD (e.g. bootable CD
>or something like that)?

The Debian .iso´s are bootable as are your self-created ones when using
 the pseudo-image-kit.

>Wouldn't that be much better? Less fuss for Debian newbies?

It already is ;-)

cheers,
&rw
--
/ Robert Waldner <Waldner@KPNQwest.at> | Phone: +43 1 89933 0 Fax x533 \
\        KPNQwest/AT tech staff        | Diefenbachg. 35   A-1150 Wien /