Re: Debian box sick... "hda lost interrupt" "Unknown vector 67"

I had a very similar situation with the 2.2.16 kernel, and it only affected hda
in a system with hda and hdc.  (debian was on hdc, win98 on hda).  in my case,
it only happened when running debian.  over a period of months, i drove my
computer store owner bezerk, we checked the components with a diagnostic
program he has, replaced fans, without success.  finally, i changed the power
supply, replacing a 250W transformer with a 300W.  in the six weeks since then,
it's not happened at all for me.

hope this helps
bob