isdn routing problem

Hi,

I have a little problem with my ISDN internet connection. The ISDN-Card
is set up (ippp0) and I can connect to the ISP. Furthermore I have an
ethernet card, connected to a local network. My problem is, that I do
not know how to configure the Debian routing table to get the
IP-Packages using the right device.

/etc/network/interfaces contains only lo & eth0 (192.168.1.10)
my local network is 192.168.1.0.
for ISDN I use 10.0.0.1 (local) and 10.0.0.2 (remote)
I get a dynamic IP-adress each call

How can I tell my computer to send any package for 192.168.1.xxx to eth0
and everything else to ippp0? I want to establish ISDN autodial. At the
moment I do not want a gateway for the local net, I just want the local
packages sent to the right device.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Clemens