Re: Mouse freezing in X

   From: Bob Nielsen <nielsen@oz.net>

   I have noticed in the past few days that if I switch from the X display
   to a VC and back again that as soon as I move my mouse the cursor jumps
   to the upper right corner of the display and stays there.  This is on a
   system running woody.  Has anyone else noticed this?

Are you using a mouse with a wheel by any chance? I get this now and
again if the system load is high, although I have no idea why.

Rolling the wheel forward and back a couple times quickly seems to
break it out of its strange mode.

Happens in Woody and Potato both.