Re: q´s ad adding driver to ghostscript

Umm, don´t get me wrong, I don´t want to be obnoxious or something. A
 little feedback (maybe I asked the wrong questions, gave too much/not
 enough information, heck, maybe I even got the wrong tone) would be
 nice though ;)

tia,
&rw

--
/ Robert Waldner <Waldner@KPNQwest.at> | Phone: +43 1 89933 0 Fax x533 \
\        KPNQwest/AT tech staff        | Diefenbachg. 35   A-1150 Wien /