Re: wmaker

On Sun, Oct 15, 2000 at 04:57:02PM +0200, Lars M. (M1970@gmx.net) wrote:
> I´m new in the linuxworld and like to use wmaker. Is it possible to change
> the color of the applications into the windows? I don´t like this grey. Or
> should i use an other windowmanager for this?

Do you want to change window decorations (title bars, resize bar) or
widgets:  tiles, backgrounds?  These are configured through the
WindowMaker "Appearance" menus -- "WorkSpace : Appearance" on the main
workspace apps menu.

WindowMaker is strictly a window manager, in the traditional sense of
the word.  It doesn't have an integrated application control like KDE or
GNOME (though it can be run with either).  Application color and
resources are managed through X resources or the appropriate integrated
desktop controls.