Re: ran out of input data (wtf?)

On Sat, Oct 14, 2000 at 09:54:23AM -0600, volunteer1 wrote:

> debs,
>
> i got to bash with my rescue disk.  (glad to see  my files are still there.)
> i ran lilo and got scary results:
>
> /target/sbin/lilo: error in loading shared libraries
> /target/lib/libc.so.6: undefined symbol: _dl_initial_searchlist
>
> ...suggestions?

    When were the libraries changed? I'm wondering if you have broken
dependencies somewhere. apt-get check?

    I understand the error, I'm just wondering what caused it.

    Actually, where's this /target directory coming from? The rescue disk?

    Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier <msoulier@storm.ca>
of nerd-like effort."  -Harley Hahn, A Student's Guide to UNIX