Re: Nither telnet nor ftp are found on my menu?

On Sat, Oct 14, 2000 at 04:36:21PM +0200, Shaul Karl wrote:

> I haven't clarified myself properly:
> I was not reffering to the executables. I was reffering to the menu entries,
> the ones that you get when you use your left mouse button in the root of the X
> windows system.
> Assuming that is installed on your system, do you have entries for ftp and
> telnet? Do you see the corresponding files in /usr/lib/menu? Which packages
> installed them?

    You make it sound like there's only one window manager. This isn't
winblows. The answer to that is entirely dependent on the window manager
and/or desktop system you're using.
    I'll stick to the command-line. It's faster for me.

    Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier <msoulier@storm.ca>
of nerd-like effort."  -Harley Hahn, A Student's Guide to UNIX