Re: A conio for Borland C under Linux

On Fri, Oct 13, 2000 at 01:24:01PM -0400, David Teague wrote:
> Dan
>
> I promised to try to find Linux conio for Borland. I found it in my
> archives. It is a 1996 reimplementation of conio for Linux, for

>From a Freshmeat newsletter:
--------------------
  subject: UConio 1.0.7
 added by: Pablo J. Vidal on Oct 02nd 2000, 01:35 EDT
  license: GPL
 category: Development/Libraries

 homepage: http://freshmeat.net/projects/uconio/homepage/
 download: http://freshmeat.net/projects/uconio/download/

UConio is a Unix port of the Borland Console Input/Output Library
(CONIO) for DOS, and includes some new features of its own.

changes:
This release includes a new function 'u_vputs' which prints a string
on
the screen, and the beginning stages of a tutorial.

urgency:
low

|> http://freshmeat.net/projects/uconio/
Johann

--
J.H. Spies - Tel/Faks +27-21-876-2337 Sel/Cell +27-82 898 1528
     "And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke