Re: OT?: Mozilla doesn't find mime types?

> Second thing: When I highlight text in moz's URL field, I can't see the
> highlighting when I'm in one account. In an other account it works fine
> (both use gnome + sawmill with same theme)

Sorry. I screwed that on up. It's the fault of the gtk+ Step theme. It
does funny to some fields when they are highlighted. The first question
or the original post rremains a mystery to me, though.

--

I did not vote for the Austrian government

Linux: The choice of a GNU generation. Visit http://www.gnu.org/