Re: GPM + Xfree86

thats normal,

try changing X's config to use /dev/gpmdata instead. or just remove gpm ..

nate

On Fri, 13 Oct 2000, Cancer Omega wrote:

kint >I installed GPM and got it working flawlessly with my Intellimouse PS/2. Now, I start X, and my mouse will refuse to move. I commented out imwheel from my ~/.xinitrc, same result. The only way I can get my mouse to work in X is to kill GPM.
kint >
kint >Anybody else experienced this ?
kint >
kint >
kint >--
kint >
kint >Joel Dinel
kint >kint@videotron.ca
kint >
kint >
kint >--
kint >Unsubscribe?  mail -s unsubscribe debian-user-request@lists.debian.org < /dev/null
kint >

:::
http://www.aphroland.org/
http://www.linuxpowered.net/
aphro@aphroland.org
1:17pm up 27 days, 21:13, 3 users, load average: 0.00, 0.04, 0.07