Re: X-window

  if you are using csh (or derivative) us:

startx >& startx.log

  you can also try to set up your monitor (using the buttons on the
monitor), I guess playing with mode lines would help also...

  is the screen

  1) squeezed (i.e. you still see all the lines) or

  2) do you just see part of screen (i.e. only 700 out of 1024 lines)?

  number one would be probably easy to fix using just the monitor set up
buttons, but number 2 is a bit more complicated... you would probably
have to change the mode lines... and that's black magic for most of the
people, read some docs and experiment, or try to find mode lines for
your monitor...

	erik