Automated NFS Install

Hi,

I'm very near to implementing Debian as an (hopefully "the") GNU/Linux
distribution here, the main sticking point is installs.

Is there a tool to do automated NFS installs for Debian?

I'm looking for a one floppy solution that at minimum will install and
configure the base system including:
* HD partitioning (based on either percentage or size with an option
  to take whatever is left)
* Network config (based on a contol file on the floppy)
* A hook to run the rest of my config stuff (from an NFS mount)	either
  chrooted to the installed system or automaticly after reboot)

If it's not out there, any pointers on how to build it.

TIA,
Jon