Books suggestions / ports question

Fellow debs,

o First, can anyone tell me if the book "UNIX Power Tools" is any good?
  It's from O'Reilly. If not, what alternatives are there to it? Any other
  book(s) one simply *must* own? :)

  Topics: UNIX / Linux / Networking / C Programming

  My current collection comprises "DNS & BIND", "Linux in a Nutshell",
  "Learning the Bash shell", "Learning Debian/GNU Linux" (sucky) and
  finally "Linux Network Administrator's Guide", all from O'Reilly.

o Second, where can I find infos on what ports Napster uses. Seems to
  work just fine with my current ruleset. I'd like to *know* what's
  going on though. :)

Cheers
Sven
--
I can't be wrong, my modem's got error-correction.