Eterm key sequences after potato -> woody

Hi,

I just updated from potato to woody with the CD-Images from
ftp.kandu.hu (date 00-10-08). No problems till now, but some new
behaviours of some programs:

(1) vim does not find it's syntax file (maybe already a fixed bug)
(2) How can I change the behaviour of the Home and End key in Eterm? It
    prints only a ~ and does no more jump to the beginnig or end of line.
    (maybe I missed a manual, but which?) It is Eterm 0.9 btw.

Ok. And I would say, the dist-upgrade went well without any problems!
Cool.

--
+ mailto:kai.weber@gmx.net + http://www.tu-ilmenau.de/~bond/