kernel 2.4.0-test9 and Cisco Pix Firewall - Might be a bug???

Hi all,
	I finished a fresh debian installation (woody) with kernel 2.4.0-test9
(tested
in various configurations) and 2.2.17 + pcmcia (latest release)

All the installation is on a laptop with pcmcia support enable for my 2
eth's.

The situation of my network is like this:

 box eth0 ---> Cisco Pix Firewall ---> real internet
 box eth1 ---------------------------> real internet

my normal configuration is with eth1 down so all packets have to
"travel" trough
the Pix.

With kernel 2.2.17 everything work fine.
Using kernel 2.4.0-test9 no.

I disabled each kind of iptables or ipchains in a way that my box is
fully "open".

I got that all connections to the localnet are ok while all tcp
connections from my
box to the real internet don't work. I receive a "Connection Refused"
while i'm able
to perform ping or traceroute to the same host.

So I setuped my eth1 directly on the real internet and everything worked
fine.

(also routing was ok in all conditions)

Any idea why there's problem???

Fabio