Re: Simulating a mouse

On Mon, Oct 09, 2000 at 02:59:20PM -0600, Bruce Sass (bsass@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca) wrote:
> <...>
> > Yes, "/", "*", and "-" seem to change the flavor of the '5' key.
> >
> > I've gone through Google, the XFree86 Howto, and the X User Howto
> > without finding any docs on this function.  Ditto the FAQ (dated -- Nov,
> > 1999) at http://www.xfree86.org/.  Hmmm....
>
> Hmmm, this doesn't work with icewm, but hitting F12 in KDE2 does toggle
> mouse movement via the keyboard.
>
> Which window managers and version of X are you guys using?

    Window Maker 0.61.1

    XFree86 Version 3.3.6 / X Window System
    Release Date: January 8 2000
	    If the server is older than 6-12 months, or if your card is newer
	    than the above date, look for a newer version before reporting
	    problems.  (see http://www.XFree86.Org/FAQ)
    Operating System: Linux 2.2.17 i686 [ELF]
    Configured drivers:
      S3V: accelerated server for S3 graphics adaptors (Patchlevel 0)
	  s3_ViRGE