Fetchmail and NTLM configuration

Hi there. I am running woody, and have the sad requirement that I must
use the company's exchange server. I've been using netscape for a while,
and it works fine using the format 'domain/ntusername/mailboxname' for
access the imap gateway on the server. I've also tested mutt, and it's
imap support seems to work fine when accessing the server, but it takes
a lot of typing and the documentation for mutt suggests using fetchmail.

So, after a quick apt-get install fetchmail fetchmailconf I have
fetchmail running, but I can't get the configuration right. When running
fetchmailconf I set up the server, and the user as
'domain/ntusername/mailboxname', give it my password, and then set local
delivery to be my localhost account name. When I test fetchmail, the log
indicates that fetchmail recognizes NTLM, spews a lot of characters, and
then complains that I can't login.

Is there trick I'm missing? I already tried ESR's reccomendation for
'/domain/ntusername/mailboxname' which also failed, and isn't the format
used in netscape or mutt.

Thanks.