Re: xfce/tkgoodstuff

On Sat, Oct 07, 2000 at 10:53:34PM +0200, Marc Maute wrote:
> hi,
> I want to install xfce and tkgoodstuff on my
> debian system. OK so I installed lg-issue11 /45?
> But I must say: I dont really know what lg-issuel is.
> And now I must ask you what is lg-issuel and
> how can I install xfce and tkgoodstuff?

lg-issue11 is Issue 11 of the Linux Gazette.

apt-get install xfce

to install xfce... as for tkgoodstuff, I have no idea what package
that's in (if it's even packaged)... and I can't find anything helpful
apt-cache search.

Quick question of my own, to the rest of the list... is there any way to
search all packages (including uninstalled, so dpkg -S won't help) for a
specific file?  Outside of messaging that bot on irc.debian.org? :)

--
Tom
"I myself know nothing, except just a little, enough to extract an