Re: xfce/tkgoodstuff

	I run Debian potato with XFce from woody. This is such
a great light weight desktop that i dont use gnome-helix
anymore.
	So just point to woody in sources.list and apt-get install
XFce.
	Tkgoodstuff is available as an rpm so you can d/l and
run alien to convert to a .deb. Just curious, what you will use
from tkgoodstuff that XFce doesn't have?

--
gEEk||dOOd^Deb+ian&&XFce>everything goes Pronto(-_-)