Re: ps2pdf and LaTeX's seminar style

On 07-Oct-00 Thomas Halahan wrote:
> Rafael
>
> Nice summary.  The only thing is there must be an easier way that
> editing the PS file.  I will investigate.
>
> Tom

I've had the same problem of converting Landscape PS files to PDF
so that they can be viewed right way up in Acrobat Reader.

The only way I've found is to use the 'pstill' program with the '-R'
option:

  pstill -R90 ......

generates a PDF which is rotated clockwise by 90 degrees.

For the 'pstill' program, if you don't know it already, see

  http://www.this.net/~frank/pstill.html

It is not totally straightforward to get this program set up, but once
you have it running it does a good job.

I don't know of any way to get ps2pdf to rotate the output.

Ted.

E-Mail: (Ted Harding) <Ted.Harding@nessie.mcc.ac.uk>
Fax-to-email: +44 (0)870 284 7749
Date: 07-Oct-00                                       Time: 17:02:10