RE: ps2pdf and LaTeX's seminar style

I tried this recently.

What happened was that ps2pdf gave rubbish looking results.  I don't
know why this happens, but the quality is far worse than for pdflatex.

pdflatex, whilst quality is good, doesn't recofgnise the \specials
from fancybox package of pstricks of some such.  Therefore the
pdflatex semainar presentation comes out without a border and not the
right size.

If you do find a solution tell me.  I saw that one user of seminar
recomended VTEX but i could be bothered to learn that.

check out  http://www.tug.org/applications/Seminar/

AHH.. I have just seen your later post about editing the pd file.
Question:  Do you find the quality of ps2pdf satisfactory.  Are you
really projecting this?  Perhaps I don't have the right gs fonts or
something cos my fonts come out horrid.  Any tips.

Tom