Bring Out Yer' Dead... Dead Sparcs That Is.

Well hell. I have a Sparc Station2, with a Wietek Power-Up chip in it.
Now this boxc has been up and running for at least several months with
no problem. The other day I was rebooted it for some reason, and now it
won't come back up. Everything is plugged in and powered on. I didn't
change any settings in the prom. Nothing has been spilled on it. But now
for the symptoms:

You turn it on via the little switch in the back and it sits there.
After a minute or so the screen blinks white and it reports something
about "Keyboard not attached. Using tty for input output." After this
message pops up the screen goes black again and the machine just sits
there. I have attached a serial cable to the thing and minicom reports
being online but nothing comes accross. So it's really just stuck, and
won't try and boot. I've made sure that things are plugged in, I don't
have another type 5 KB to swap (lord knows you can't find those at
Frys). I have tried STOP-N wich I was told would reset the prom values
to something sane. Help?

Erick

--
Who loves me will also love my dog.