Message: ++read_ahead not set++ in /proc/mdstat

Hi all,

I am running 2.2 with kernel 2.2.17 and raidtools2 0.90.
At boot time md-driver tolds me he is version 0.36.6
/etc/raidtab is configured as shown in HOWTO and also the
devices was made (type FD). After a mkraid /dev/md0 I get the errormessage
above. I didnt find any hints to this message....
has somebody a good Idea or a little hint ???
Thanks & have a nice day,

Greetings from Germany

redseven Community - Alleine war gestern
redseven freemail - der kostenlose eMail-Service

Join us now!